In these covid-19 times many people are going through a tough time financially and mentally. Death rates from covid-19 continue to rise and economies are taking a downward trend. Today I’m here to try and offer some tips on how to realize a peace of mind with the turmoil going on around us.
You need a peace of mind when the world around you is in turmoil.
Once you realize that happiness exists within and without of you, you are on the journey to realizing a peace of mind. You can’t escape something by consuming something else. Most of us struggle with loss of concentration not realizing that it is just a branch in the tree of your brain.
Below are some practices one can follow to realize a peace of mind
- Inside us is a home. You have control of it. It is your body and mind. Make it a happy home.
- Mindfulness of breathing. Pay attention to your breath. Rest your mind by being aware of your breath
- Provide yourself a good internal environment
- Don’t cause a war within yourself
- Bring your mind to a place of beauty and hope
- Use your breath to relax ourselves in traumatic conditions.
- Look at what you still have not what you’ve lost, be calm and clear.
When we go through traumatic events our bodies and mind experience a lot. We must be able to calm our minds to realize a fruitful life.
image by pixabay